Vision and Mission 2016
October 20, 2016
This Sunday my good friend, Dale Sewall, will be leading our two worship services at 9AM and 11:15 AM. Dale is thoughtful and deeply interested in understanding the Biblical text and applying it to our everyday lives. His experience in parish ministry involves more than 40 years and his own personal health problems and remarkable recovery add a richness and depth to his way of seeing life and understanding God's hand in it. I know you will enjoy and be challenged by his leadership and preaching.
By the way, this Saturday October 22nd, please come over to the church 9AM-12 noon for an all church campus cleanup. Our cherished Boy Scout Troop 520 Will be there to help us clean up after last week's windstorm.
I am so grateful for so many people in our church who have individually and corporately stepped up to improve our campus and buildings in the past few months.
May you see the hidden hand of God's Spirit in your life this week.
Worship This Sunday
8:50 Prelude; 8:55 Announcements
10:15 ASF/Fellowship/Operation Christmas Child Wraps Up!
Sunday school is offered during both services
Sign-up sheet @ the back of the church on the bulletin board for Harvest Festival
Please tell us what you are going to bring (besides lots of coins for the kids in costume trick-o-treating for UNICEF). This event is @ 2pm which guarantees you will be home before dark!
- October 25th, 1 – 7PM, Blood Drive @ Meadowbrook Church
- October 30th, Sunday, 2PM Harvest Festival, Upper Room, CE Bldg.
- November 1st, Advent Devotionals due
- November 3rd, 10AM, Emerald Heights, Pastor Grounds study series on “Truth, Goodness & Beauty”
- November 5th, Saturday PM Daylight Savings Time ends. “Fall Back” one hour on your clocks.
- November 8th, VOTE! And Session meets @ 7pm in room 26 CE Building
- November 20th, Alternative Gift Market between services
- Save the date, Dec. 13th Annual Christmas Luncheon @ Emerald Heights
DRIVE: TUES., OCTOBER 25TH, 1-7PM (break 3-3:45pm)
YOU can be the instrument of God’s love for a
person having a transplant, being treated for cancer, or a child needing a
life-saving surgery. Location: Meadowbrook Church (behind Whole Foods) 17944 NE 65th CT, Redmond, WA 98052. APPOINTMENTS:
. Questions: Call Tina Paul